“A CONCRETE SEALED CRAWL SPACE ELIMINATES MOLD, MILDEW, RODENTS AND INSECTS. IT CAN ALSO HELP LOWER RADON LEVELS”
Concrete VS Plastic
We all know very well that concrete provides a more sound structure then plastic. There are many factors that make concrete a better crawl space encapsulation method then plastic. The biggest is the fact that plastic can rip, tear, or holes punctured in it. Concrete obviously is a lot more durable product. To top off our encapsulated method for crawl spaces we use closed cell spray foam insulation. Our method for sealing crawl spaces ensures that the moisture and all other toxins are locked out from all areas of the home
Our Leading Competitors Crawl Space Encapsulation System
Concrete Crawlspaces Corp. vs. Our Leading Competitor
Pictures are worth a 1000 words
There is nothing clean or permanent about the “Clean Space” Crawlspace Encapsulation System. We removed the system and installed a permanent solution using rock solid construction materials and principals. Why pay twice?
Concrete Crawlspaces Corp. SAFE SEAL™ Crawl Space Encapsulation System
- From the start utilized concrete calculator in ordering concrete, insures proper thickness – you get what pay for
- Fully educates each customer on all aspects of the scope of work
- First to use power washers in clean up, this work can be messy
- Silent Check Valves
- 1 Cubic Foot of Lava Rock per 2-3 Linear Foot of Drain Tile – Insures proper drainage for the lifetime of your home
- Socked Drain Tile on every job
- First to use Electronic Proposals for quote accuracy and delivery of service
- First to use Digital Cameras for documentation of issues found during evaluation and accurate delivery of service
- Utilizes Contact Management System for accurate record keeping – All documents and records are stored electronically for easy retrieval.
- Installs per building code 2 lb. Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation – Provides moisture, vapor and ignition barrier per ICC Building Codes.
- Full disclosure of type of material and quantity of material.